Happy Tuesday, SlapSadders! So, we’ve been sitting on this updated Jean-Paul James quotemanteau for quite a while now. Since we’re currently pretty busy working on the holiday collection, we decided to release it today to keep your interest piqued. We like this version a lot better, but the original is still available if you want it.
And speaking of the holiday collection, here’s an update. So far, The Creatives have three great designs ready for presentation and about five others fully concepted and roughed out. We’re looking at a very interesting collection here, a very interesting collection indeed. It’s going to be a grab bag of randomness held together only by its holiday theme, with some postcards totally new and others inspired by existing designs.
And speaking of things existing, did you know you can find lots of additional SlapSad content over at Zazzle and our social media platforms? Keith, who turned out to be a lousy videographer, is a talented writer and has pretty much taken over Zazzle, Facebook, and Tumblr at this point. Here are a few samples of what you’ve been missing*:
- We’d rather have two cakes than one cake and one friend
- Inspiration can strike at any moment, just like a chicken cannonball
- WARNING DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE EPILEPSY POSITIVE
- This reminds us of Sundays in the creative department, except they aren’t wearing whitey tighties
- Ha ha, that lady is scratching her butt. Foreground, back to the camera, just left of center
- Fetch the giant seahorses, we must return to the underwater office! There is much to be done!
Keep up the good work, Keith!
* Editor’s note: You may need to be logged-in to Bumblr and/or Facebookr to view these samples.