Well, it’s been awhile since our last Scratch ‘n’ Imagine release, but with the fast approach of Hallowe’en, we thought we’d give you SlapSadders something extra-special to hand out to the kids instead of boring ol’ candy from strangers. So today, I’m happy to introduce SlapSad’s brand-new The Smell of Evil funny postcard! The Creatives […]Read More
Buy a Postcard, Save an Envelope
SlapSad via Email
Recent Web Logs
- We’re still hiring.
- We’re hiring!
- Scratch ‘n’ Imagine, Vol. 5
- NOT SORRY
- Old enough to know better
- JULY FOURTH AMERICA
- The 150th Anniversary Punch-Drunk Party Brawl
- Plainclothes Postcards Black Ops: The anniversary
- GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH AND TAXES
- The age of reason
- Oh yeah, birthday postcards
- Birthday postcard collection in the works!
- We are back from our hostage situation
- Kill St. Valentine – The postcard
- Roses are red
- Kill St. Valentine! A memo from T. Rhett
- The Smell of Heartbreak (and of handbreak, because my hand is broken)
- Hot apple pie fight!